RULES GOVERNING DRAWING FOR AN EVINRUDE G2 150 HO
- The Herman Lucerne Memorial , 501© 3, a not-for-profit charitable organization whoseprincipal place of business is PO Box 1260, Tavernier, Florida 33070 will sponsor a drawing for a Evinrude G2 150 HO or $10,000 in Cash. The drawing will be held at the 19th Annual Herman Lucerne Memorial Backcountry Fishing Tournament, September 21, 2018 at 8:00pm at the Islander Resort, Islamorada, Florida. The winner will be selected through a random, blind drawing of ticket entry forms from tickets distributed by representatives of the Herman Lucerne Foundation. Ticket entries must be completed, returned to and received by the Herman Lucerne Foundation before 7:30pm September 21, 2018.
- No participation in Herman Lucerne event is necessary. No contribution necessary.
Participants and winner must be 21 years or older, a U.S. resident, and have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Tickets may be obtained through representatives of the HLM Foundation, or on our website at www.hermanlucerne.com. Only official entries will be accepted. No facsimiles are permitted. Incomplete or illegible entries are void. Entries may not beresold and no refunds or replacements will be issued.
Officers, directors and employees of the Herman Lucerne Foundation and their immediate family members living in the same household are not eligible to participateand win.
- Engine MSRP $20,000. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, license, title and registration fees (including but not limited to 25% withholding tax on the value of the prize). Withholding tax must be collected and all appropriatedocumentation required by the HLM Foundation must be completed before the winner can take possession of the engine.
- A minimum of 200 tickets must be sold prior to drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets distributed. Drawing tickets are not tax-deductible.
- Participants do not have to be present to win. The winner will be the person whose nameappears upon the ticket entry form drawn at random. In the event the participant whosename is drawn cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the drawing, an alternateticket entry form will be drawn at random and the participant whose name appears upon the alternate ticket entry form will be deemed the winner. If for any reason winner cannot accept or receive engine within 30 days of notification, an alternate winner will beselected.
- The HLM Foundation retains sole discretion to determine, and shall be the final judge of, compliance with the rules and conditions of this drawing.
- No substitution will be made for the advertised prize. Actual prize may vary from photos used in print.
- Any and all prizes, including the engine and the right to take possession of the engine, arenon-transferable, non-assignable and may only be accepted by the eligible selected winner. In the event the winner is found ineligible or forfeits the prize, as described in these official rules, an alternate ticket will be selected at random within five (5) businessdays after forfeiture.
- This drawing complies with all state and federal laws and regulations. Tickets are void where prohibited by law and the name of the winner will be disclosed as required by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for HLM and Evinrude and/or their designees to use the winner’s name, address, photograph, testimonial and other likenessand/or prize information or personal exposition for promotional purposes, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law.
- Neither the Herman Lucerne Memorial Foundation nor its officers, directors or employees provide any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the engine. Without limiting the foregoing, specifically, neither the Herman Lucerne MemorialFoundation nor its officers, directors or employees provide warranties of fitness for aparticular merchantability or assume or authorize any other person to assume for themany other obligation or liability in connection with the engine or otherwise. Furthermore, neither the Herman Lucerne Memorial Foundation, nor its officers, directors and/or employees assume any liability of any nature for any property loss, damage or personalinjury occurring in connection with the engine and/or the drawing ceremony. No warranties, express or implied, are made or offered by the Herman Lucerne MemorialFoundation. Engine is provided as is with no guarantees or warranties from theHerman Lucerne Memorial Foundation or any other individuals or entities associated with this drawing.
- A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION CHARITYSTAT.COM/HERMAN.LUCERNE-MEMORIAL-FOUNDATION-INC. (C485944) AND FINANCIALINFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THE HERMAN LUCERNE MEMORIAL FOUNDATION HAS NOT RETAINED A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR. 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION IS RECEIVED BY HLM.